Wednesday, August 25, 2010

ELDER ABUSE REPLICATIONS: JONATHAN LIPPMAN PATTERNED USE OF NYC ADULT PROTECTIVE SERVICES TO HARASS MY ELDERLY MOTHER AGAIN!

This is an affidavit my mother had notarized today regarding NYC Adult Protective Services coming to her home with no reason or cause, but to harass her. A social worker came and than ambushed her with a criminal doctor identifying himself as an associate with the NYC Adult Protective services. My mother is 81 years old and Regional Killer Jonathan Lippman is using this office to initiate his disguised attempted killing of her to hurt me while preparing falsified medical records. They were kicked out of her house by her and me. I was on the phone. The NYC Adult Protective services sent a criminal doctor to my mother's house to falsify medical records to initiate a patterned and practiced Regional Killer Jonathan Lippman hit for revenge! Please read this and foward across the nation until these crimes are stopped. Thank you.







https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B4GxpI4lqlisNWZhZmU0NTEtNTNhYi00Zjg3LWI5MWItOGZmM2IzNzQwZmNh&sort=name&layout=list&num=50


http:///

No comments:

Post a Comment